Thursday, April 2, 2015

HIDEA Spring Derby

I went to my first horse show in over 16 years on March 8.

Duke and I preformed USDF Intro test B

As well as Intro test C , the differance only being this test includes cantering.

I was a bit sad that I was ONLY doing two tests. Less then halfway through my second test I was wondering ' why are we doing this? Holy hell I am tired....' ( this may have been muttered out loud, I am not sure). Apparently Andrew could hear me muttering, talking and giggling throughout both tests, sorry judge! At least I was giggling and having fun amyrite?

We ended up with two seconds out of two competitors. I was stoked! We got some great scores and the comments were right on.

 

 

 

 

Test C

 

 

 

 

We did well. I am really happy. I get nervous riding any horse off property and Duke was awesome. If anything he was a total dork and I think he wanted to roll in the puddles! I think we will score better next time as I won't be so worried about the 'new ' place and cantering.

I also paid to join HIDEA that also includes a USDF membership! So excited! I have never been a member of anything before!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment