Thursday, April 16, 2015

New saddle

The saddle showed up on Tuesday!! So exciting!!! It was 10 days early too!! We took it out Wednesday morning to try it on Duke.

N called in the morning and said she had to go to town and there were horses in every pen including the arena. I really wanted to try the saddle out so we opted to ride at the bottom of the driveway. Our second time out of the arena and first time by ourselves.

The saddle seemed to fit him really well. It is almost tight behind his shoulder but when walking and trotting I could easily get my hand in there.

 

I am super excited to see what N thinks of it on Saturday. I also told her I would help her make a video of one of her ponies. Hopefully that goes well.

Yea for all the nice things!! And look how nice my horse is carrying himself!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment